Sunday, November 15, 2009

Assignment 1 - e-Wallpaper

Open the main photo using Photoshop.
I'm using my friend as my model and capture him in the wanted pose.

Then after opening it using Photoshop,
then i crop it using magnetic lasso tools. for the selected area & adjust the feather, contrast, and other to suite the photo.

copy the crop image, for the next process.


I'm using a crumpled paper as background.
I found it on internet

"http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/126/8/1/Crumpled_Graph_paper_texture_by_madragonn.jpg"
Then the background is adjusted the color, tone, contrast "auto"


Then I design a doodles using pentools.
use different color to create mood.

I'm choosing doodles style as my theme for my E-Wallaper design


Then paste the crop image of the model before.
adjust its color, tone and contrast.

Add some stroke to the photo.
to have a cartoonist effect like shell-shading.


Add some typo.
"MMU FOM Open day" at the center of it & add effect of film grain.


After done that, create another doodle of bubble talk - and mask it with FOM building that being capture & edited before.

To enhance the photo mood,
Im add effect to it by copy the layer, gaussian blur it with 50 opacity.
And I repeated the process twice.

To mask the FOM building Photo and the Bubble talk, drag the shape of the bubble talk to the FOM image.
Repeat the process for another image.


This is the Image after being repeated.


Add a shape to cover the model nose.
to add funny mood
:D


Then add a font to effect the design.
And add my own personal Detail.
This is the final result after creating this E-Wallpaper.
Thats all thank you.
I'm not a good teacher .
Sorry, but if u willing to learn.
i try to help
:D

3 comments:

Maslina.Damiri said...

CANTIK GILA!!mine is too simple :(

nekuromanseru said...

ooo..ni yg gambo png ni eyh? hahahah..style2...

a z r i said...

hahaha
mane de.
biase je weh!
x detail.
logo mmu xde.contact mmu xde

yeap.
ni la PNG tuh
ting tong!

Post a Comment